Do You Suspect Housing Discrimination?

If you feel that you have been discriminated against while obtaining housing or looking for a mortgage or homeowners insurance...
You can contact the follow agencies to file a complaint: 
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Greensboro Regional Office
Telephone: 336.547.4000
North Carolina Department of Administration
Human Relations Commission (NCHRC)
Telephone/TDD: 919.807.4420
Toll Free: 866.324.7474
North Carolina Housing Coalition
Telephone: 919.881.0707